Kano University of Science and Technology, ADUSTECH/KUST Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is now on sale. Registration Closes On Sunday, 24th September 2023 . Form cost N2,000. Their cut-off mark is 160 — 180. See how to apply and other vital information below.
Procedure for ADUSTECH/KUST Post-UTME Form For 2023/2024 /DE Registration:
- Visit www.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Click on the link “Apply for Post-UTME/DE”.
- Enter JAMB No. as both Username & Password to log into the online account.
- Generate RRR Code invoice for payment of Post-UTME fee by clicking on “Generate Payment Invoice”.
- After making payment return to the online account. Click on “Verify Post-UTME/DE Payment.
- Enter the purchased RRR Code and click “Submit”.
- Once payment is verified, candidate would be allowed to access the online Post-UTME/DE application form.
- Payment can be made using the online payment facility incorporated in the portal.
KUST Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024 Admission
General cut-off of 160; 180 for select courses
Eligibility Requirements for ADUSTED/KUST POST UTME 2023/2024 Candidates
Candidates who participated in the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved scores of 160 or above qualify for registration and participation in the admission screening process. It should be noted that some programmes have cut-off marks that considerably exceed the minimum threshold of 160 points. As such, applicants are strongly encouraged to refer to the ADUSTECH Cut-off Marks for specific details.
Eligibility Requirements for Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry applicants should possess a minimum of Lower Credit in their National Diploma or accrue at least Seven (7) points in their National Certificate of Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) for relevant courses or subject combinations. The sole requirement for these candidates is the payment of the screening fee and completion of the online registration process.