The Edo State College of Health Sciences and Technology is a tertiary institution located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. The college was established by the Edo State Government to train students, promote scholarship and research to meet the healthcare and manpower needs of Edo State in the field of health sciences and technology.
The college offers various courses in health sciences and technology, including Community Health, Environmental Health, Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy Technician, Public Health Nursing, and Radiography and Radiation Science.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the massive recruitment at Edo State College of Health Sciences and Technology.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA – PhD
- Location: Edo | Nigeria.
Job Code: EDCHT 0001
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Provost provides strategic direction and oversee the overall administration of the College of Health Technology, ensuring the implementation of effective policies and procedures.
- Manage academic programs, curriculum development, faculty, and staff, fostering an environment of academic excellence. Oversee operational aspects, including budgeting, facilities, and student services.
- Cultivate positive relationships with stakeholders, including government agencies and healthcare organizations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, accreditation, and implements quality assurance measures for the college’s reputation and growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of Masters’ degree and a specialist in public health or other related fields (PhD would be an added advantage).
- Possess relevant Health Science related discipline with at least 15 years cognate experience and in addition must have held senior teaching/research as well as holding top administrative leadership position in an institution of higher learning.
- A teaching qualification such as Professional Diploma in Education (PDE), Masters in Education (MEd) and Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- Must be computer literate.