Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients.
We are committed to being widely recognised as a highly respected provider of quality banking services. Our ambition is hinged on successfully delivering against six strategic pillars including quality of our customer experience, client base, talent, banking platform, professional standards and earnings.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Union Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
At Union Bank, we take pride in being a forward-thinking bank that is building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are equipped to take on new challenges and make an impact.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to provide young professionals with the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organisation, through training and on-the-job experience via the following pathways:
- Sales academy
- Tech bootcamp
- General management trainee
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.