Application form For NDA Application Form
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 76 Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will beavailable from
Monday 30 October 2023 to 30 April
Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Candidates should log on to the
application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please NOTE that only
payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above. Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
76 Regular Course Applicant
APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO 76th regular course MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE YEAR 2024 JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST
CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME). SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and screening test centers are as contained in thewebsite/applications portal. Please NOTE that working knowledge of French Arabic will be an added advantage to applicants.
SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for
Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
- The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 25 May 2024. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO
(2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the
list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
- Candidates admitted into 76th for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry,NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net