Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023 Cohort is Now Open For Teachers.
Dear Applicant, We are excited for you to begin your application to the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program, 2023 Cohort!
This is the first step in your application journey, it is important that you carefully fill this form with your accurate information.
Who are our Fellows?
79,000+ people have applied to the Fellowship, and 1,140+ have completed the two-year programme. Our Fellows come from diverse backgrounds, streams and age groups spanning over 128+ higher institutions and universities.
Young Graduate Pathway
The young graduate pathway is a route into the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program through which highly motivated young graduates and mid-level professionals from diverse academic backgrounds are recruited through a rigorous selection process that assesses their leadership, commitment, critical thinking, and creativity amongst other competencies.
Existing Teachers Pathway
Teach for Nigeria recruits experienced, government-employed public-school teachers, working in our partner states, into the two year Fellowship. Through our training and leadership development program, these teachers are supported to scale their impact in the classrooms.
Our Fellows are carefully chosen through a rigorous selection process. Apply to the Fellowship if:
- You are someone who believes in an equitable, excellent education for all children.
- You demonstrate leadership potential and openness to learning.
- You are willing to commit two-years as a full-time teacher.
- You are not afraid to set bold and ambitious goals.
- You demonstrate courage and problem-solving abilities.
- You work in collaboration with diverse people towards shared goals.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR TEACH FOR NIGERIA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
To apply, all candidates MUST meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a minimum second class (lower division)
- Must have completed NYSC on or before July 2023
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application
If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with your registration.
Click one of the two links below to APPLY.