Zumunta National Undergraduate Scholarship 2023: Zumunta Association National Scholarship Program (ZNSP) Application Form For 2023 is Out. The Application Process is Free. The Deadline is on 31st May 2023. Its for Undergraduate Students’ from the 19 Northern States.
The goal of Zumunta Association National Scholarship Program (ZNSP) is to provide financial support to qualified Northerners who are interested in pursuing a baccalaureate (bachelor’s) degree in selected areas of education in Nigerian universities.ANTI-ADBLOCK JS SYNC
2023 Scholarship Application is Open.
Zumunta National Scholarship Eligibility:
- Must be from one of the Nineteen Northern States and Federal Capital Territory.
Areas Eligible for Funding:
Science, Engineering and Technology, Medicine and Pharmacy, Business, Computer Science and Communications Technology, Vocational and Industrial Technology Education, Agriculture.
Selection Criteria for Zumunta National Scholarship:
Letter of admission into a degree program offered by any Nigerian university recognized by the National University Commission (NUC)ANTI-ADBLOCK JS SYNC
JAMB (or its equivalent) result with a passing grade or WAEC (or its equivalent) or Internal University and College exams
Financial need: Applicants must show evidence of financial need through lack of public support (scholarship) or annual family income or any other appropriate document.
Application Form: MUST be completed. (Application Form IS FREE. Zumunta does not charge fees for application form).
A short essay of two pages on the “Importance of area of study to Northern Nigeria.”
Method of Application:
- Completed application form with all required documents and uploaded to Zumunta Scholarship Application Page.
- Go to Zumunta website Zumunta Scholarship Page, complete an application form and send it, then mail all required documents.
- You must send required documents (as outlined in the selection criteria) no later than May 31, 2023 for your application to be considered.
ANTI-ADBLOCK JS SYNC
- You must send required documents (as outlined in the selection criteria) before the established
- DEADLINE for your application to be considered. Deadline is May 31, 2023
Important: Please Read Zumunta Association National Scholarship Program reserves the right to verify all documents and information presented in the application.
Any false document/information automatically disqualifies the applicant.
Application received after the deadline will not be considered.
You may also download the form here and follow the manual instruction for submissionANTI-ADBLOCK JS SYNC
For more Details, click here