Applications for the University of Surrey Scholarships 2024-25 in the UK for International Students are now open.
Students from all regions are encouraged to apply for the University of Surrey Fully Funded Scholarships UK 2024, which will allow them to study Undergraduate and Master’s degrees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for needy students who want to pursue further education at a top-tier university but are hampered by financial constraints, preventing them from achieving their goals.
A great number of completely funded and partially funded Surrey University scholarships are available for international students in a variety of study subjects. Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply for these scholarships in order to gain admission to this institute.
Many expenses, such as tuition fees, living expenses, medical insurance, and free air tickets, are covered by the University of Surrey. Don’t pass up this excellent opportunity to apply for Surrey University scholarships. How to receive a Surrey Scholarship in England and which UK colleges provide full scholarships to international students; entire scholarship information is provided below:
The University of Surrey is one of the most well-known and well regarded universities in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966. The University of Surrey is ranked 485th in the world. Every year, it offers a variety of scholarships for a variety of courses. This university provides a tranquil study environment for its students, allowing them to maximize their potential to gain more skills and progress in their subjects of study.
The University of Surrey scholarship provides all benefits to international students. Details are given below:
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Complete Medical Insurance.
- Registration Fee Waiver.
- Accommodation Expenses.
- A Stipend of £5,000 per year for the entire program.
Programs Offered by University of Surrey:
University of Surrey scholarships offered a lot of study fields and majors for Undergraduate & Master Programs:
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Communication
- Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Practice in Psychological
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied and Contemporary Theatre
- Automotive Engineering
- Chemistry with Forensic Investigation
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Internet Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computing and Information Technology
- Creative Music Technology
- Criminology and Sociology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Literature
- Financial Mathematics
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Healthcare Practice
- International Business Management
- International Event Management
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Hospitality Management
- International Relations
- International Tourism Management
- International Tourism Management with Transport
- Nursing Studies
- Paramedic Science
- Public Affairs
- Veterinary Biosciences
- Veterinary Medicine and Science
The students who wish to be successful in this scholarship must fulfil the following requirements:
- International applicants can apply for this Scholarship.
- An excellent Academic Record in the previous study is required.
- The applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- No criminal record should exist against the applicants.
At the time of applying to the University of Surrey Scholarship, the following documents must be present:
- A 12-year Academic Transcript is required for an Undergraduate degree.
- For a Master’s degree, a BS transcript is mandatory.
- Short Resume or CV.
- Application Form completed in all respects.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of a valid passport.
University of Surrey Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date for the University of Surrey Scholarship 2024-25 is 1st March 2024 for master’s degrees and 30th June 2024 for Bachelor’s degrees.
How To Apply For University of Surrey Scholarship:
Interested applicants have to apply online for the University of Surrey Scholarship. The applicants have to register an account through the official web portal of the university and login. All the required documents must be present at the time of application before the closing date. Important Links to apply are given below: