You can now apply for Türkiye Scholarships for International students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Türkiye.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded competitive scholarship program awarded to international students and researchers to pursue full-time degree and research at the most prestigious universities in Türkiye.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Application Dates: 10 January – 20 February 2024
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2024 will be received in one period, and applications will be open between 10th January- 20th February 2024 for international students from all countries.
What is unique about Türkiye Scholarships?
What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Programs and Levels of Study
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KATİP have different application periods and are announced regularly on our website and social media channels.
Documents Needed To Apply
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
- Apply for GSK Africa Open Lab 2024 (Up to $100,000)
- Tinubu Approves N683bn Intervention Funds For Public Tertiary Institutions
- LSETF Ingryd Scholarship Program Cohort 2 For Young 2024
- Mercedes-Benz Pretoria Bursary Programme 2024