Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
- South African Citizens
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
o Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
o Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
o Finance/ Accounting
o Supply Chain/ Logistics
o Human Resources
o Law – Legal and Compliance
o Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing, Communications etc.
- Study at a University of your choice*
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying*
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.Curriculum Vitae (CV)Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic recordCertified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 26 January 2024.
- NB! LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Should you not hear from Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Human Resources division), please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS Fully Funded University of British Columbia Scholarships in Canada 2024
- Call For Applications: Archipelagos Program For SMEs and Entrepreneurs In Africa ( Access to Fund, training, mentoring, and networking)