Snapnet Limited is a top 3 IT consulting firm in Nigeria that specializes in developing bespoke IT solutions, offering software development, web design, cybersecurity, cloud computing, business consulting, and systems integration services.
We are committed to delivering first class innovation, quality and state of the art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales executive at Snapnet Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating Snapnet solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy andfollow-upcalls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical
- specifications and other features of Snapnet’s systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree or Equivalent.
- 3 years of successful work experience as a Business Analyst, Pre-sales or Sales professional in an IT company.
- Candidate is expected to possess vast industry knowledge in commercial sector;
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Snapnet and its products and services;
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers (customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Snapnet clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail