CDM Smith is an engineering and construction company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. CDM Smith offers services in water, environment, transportation, and energy and facilities projects for public and private clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Client Service Officer at CDM Smith
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Canada| International.
CDM Smith has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Leader to lead client engagement and business development for water infrastructure and resource services for multiple municipal clients in the Vancouver area market. CDM Smith has been providing water infrastructure and resource services in the Vancouver market for several years. We have worked on some of the largest water and wastewater projects for major clients throughout the area; we are looking for a seller who will help develop the strategy of how to grow our Vancouver area water infrastructure and resource market.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with water and wastewater clients in the Vancouver market
• Creating client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for multiple water infrastructure and resource clients
• Coordinating with Sr. Regional and Corporate leadership to grow market share across targeted clients
• Identifying opportunities to expand CDM Smith involvement in strategic service offerings, including planning, construction, implementation, and alternative delivery
• Developing and managing proposal efforts, business strategies, presentations, and taking the lead in contract negotiations including but not limited to terms & conditions, scope, and budget
• Working effectively with project managers, key technical specialists, and the marketing team as a key leader to deliver quality projects to our clients
• Leading select projects within his/her technical area of expertise
• Being active in professional societies
Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
• Professional engineering (PE) license.
• 15 years of related experience. Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Alternative delivery experience
• Proven experience in winning and managing municipal water, wastewater, solid waste, and drainage projects in the Vancouver market in an Engineering/Consulting firm
• Strong client relationships in the municipal water market
• PE licensure in British Columbia
Amount of Travel Required: 10%
Salary: $149,360.90 – $268,834.80
Visa Sponsorship Available: Yes