Saroafrica International Limited is a group driven by excellence. At Saroafrica International, believe in turning challenges stemming from customers’ needs into success stories.
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree (2.1) in Business Administration, HR/ Industrial relations and other related courses from a reputable University
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- You must have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2023.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.