Obasanjo Farms Nigeria – The Ota farm owned by the former president Olusegun Obasanjo is one of the largest farms in Nigeria boasting of a variety of poultry, livestock and food products.
The mission of Obasanjo farms is to view agriculture as a vital and profitable industry as well as apply its use to all spheres of life.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Obasanjo Farms Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
- Responsible for managing Commercial Broiler with 60,000 – 100,000 capacity to cropping stage in 38days and not less than 8 pen houses.
- Placement of over 40,000 day old chicks weekly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess a DVM in Veterinary Medicine.
- Must have experience in commercial broiler breeding and poultry workmanship
- Candidate must possess proven leadership skills
- Candidate must be an effective communicator, passionate and committed
- Must be detail oriented and well organized with a great ability to multitask
- Knowledge with the regulatory bodies regarding poultry farming and value addition
- Candidate should be proficient in computer knowledge generally
- Knowledge of environmental and biosecurity management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com