Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) is a public institution that offers various programmes and courses in health sciences and technology. It has two schools: Kankia Iro School of Health Technology Kankia and Sani Zangon Daura School of Health Technology Daura1.
Some of the programmes and courses offered by COHESKAT include Diploma in Health Promotion and Education, Medical Laboratory Technician, Pharmacy Health Technician, and more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the jobs at Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Katsina | Nigeria.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, and is responsible to the Provost.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- He shall have a First Degrees in Social Sciences or Humanities from recognized Institution with at least 10 years post qualification cognate experience in a recognized Institution(s).
Term of Appointment
- The Term of office of the Registrar shall be Four (4) years and eligible for re-appointment for another term of Four (4) years.
The salary for the position is consolidated and the appointee shall be paid other benefits as may be approved from time to time by the Katsina State Government.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send fifteen (15) copies of their Applications in the Applicant’s own handwriting accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae to:
The Office of the Provost,
Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology,
Adjacent KEDCO (NEPA) Head Office,
Along IBB Way, Kofar Kaura,
Note: Candidates are advised to request their referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the office of the Provost of the College.