The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023 is on going first as a Nigerian citizen.
What do you know about NPF ?
Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is responsible for maintaining law and order in Nigeria.
The Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Recruitment into the Nigerian Police Force is a rigorous process that involves various stages to ensure that only the best candidates are selected to become police officers.
This article will provide an overview of the Nigerian Police Recruitment process, including the requirements and how to apply.
Requirements for Nigerian Police Recruitment
To be eligible to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You be between the ages of 18 and 25
- At least have a minimum of five credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in WASSCE, GCE, or NECO
- Have a national National Identity Number (NIN)
- Make sure you have good character and not have been involved in any criminal offense.
- Good physically and mentally fit
- Tall enough (at least 1.67m for men and 1.63m for women)
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment, applicants must follow these steps:
- Visit the Nigerian police recruitment portal here: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Fill the registration form and submit it
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Process
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023/2024 process involves several ways, including:
- Online registration
- Physical and screening
- Aptitude test
- Medical examination
- Background check
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
Training for Nigerian Police Recruitment
Those who successfully pass through all the stages of Nigerian Police Recruitment will undergo a 6-month training at the Nigerian Police Training School. The training covers various aspects of police work, including community policing, intelligence gathering, and crowd control.
Upon completion of the training, successful candidates will be sent to their respective assignments where they will begin their service as police officers.
Becoming a police officer in Nigeria is a great opportunity to serve the country and make a difference in the lives of people. However, it is important to note that Nigerian Police Recruitment is a rigorous process that requires a high level of dedication and commitment.
It is essential that applicants meet the requirements, follow the process diligently, and prepare adequately for the various stages of the recruitment process. With thorough preparation and determination, applicants can successfully become Nigerian police officers and help maintain law and order in the country.