NNPC-SNEPCO National University Scholarship 2023 for Nigerians Students Application Form is Now Available. See How To Apply and Some Vital Information Below.
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of itself, Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited and its Co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Application Deadline: 14 April 2023.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
NNPC-SNEPCO Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must Be a citizen of NigeriaCurrently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
NNPC-SNEPCO Undergraduate Scholarship Application Process:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; Academic result at the end of your first year.
Steps To Apply For NNPC-SNEPCO Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.