Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic released there 2023/2024 Admission list, before checking you have to checked on the following procedure to know more about the Polytechnic institution.
|2023/2024 Academic session
|Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
|1st & 2nd Batch
|Print Jamb Letter
|Offered different courses
|Check admission status
Guidelines On How To Check Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission list
- Visit JAMB e-Facility portal: Go to the JAMB e-Facility portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login: Enter your email address and JAMB profile password to log in. If you can’t remember your login details, click on the “Forgot Password?” link to reset your password.
- Check admission status: After logging in, click on the “Check Admission Status” tab and select your Exam Year and Mode (i.e., UTME or DE).
- Provide required details: You will be prompted to provide your JAMB Registration Number and click on the “Check Admission Status” button.
- Admission Status: If your admission status has been updated by your chosen institution, you will get a message confirming your admission status on the page.
If you have been offered admission, you will see the following messages:
- “Congratulations! You have been offered admission.”
- “Accept or Reject Admission Offer”
- “Print Admission Letter”
If you have not been offered admission yet, you will see “Sorry, No Admission has been given Yet”
Note that checking JAMB admission may vary depending on the institution and their admission process. It is important to keep checking the JAMB portal and the official website of your preferred institution for updates on admission.