KASU POST-UTME SCREENING AND EXAMINATION FOR 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
Kaduna State University (KASU) wishes to invite candidates who applied for admission into the University through UTME and DE (no examination for DE candidates) to register for KASU POST UTME screening Form 2023/2024 and examination through the University’s PUTME Screening Portal
(https://applicant.safapply.com/kasu). All candidates that scored an aggregate of 150 and above are eligible to register for the KASU Post UTME screening Form and examination.
The registration exercise will commence on 1st October, 2023 and end on 16th October, 2023.
Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics. Also,candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chosen KASU as first choice, and scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects. See the table below for information on programs and cut off marks
How To Register For KASU POST UTME screening Form 2023/2024
- Visit the official application portal (https://applicant.safapply.com/kasu) of Kaduna State University from your computer OR Mobile phone and click the appropriate application type (Post-UTME or DE) on the left side of the program list.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to check your eligibility status in the space labeled JAMB Registration Number and click the Check Eligibility button.
- From the result of previous step displayed, click More Information Button.
- From the pop-up display, click the Apply button
- Click the Create New Account Button if applying for the first time, otherwise click Log in to Your Account.
- Provide your basic details or simply register with your Google Mail Account.
- All Eligible candidates MUST upload their O’ Level Results on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) at an approved JAMB CBT Centre before consideration for admission.
- Kindly provide valid and unique email address and phone number (the email address and phone number provided will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Verify and validate the information you provided and proceed to make payment. Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (excluding bank charges) through the payment options provided on the application portal.
- Provide details of your O-level result in NOT more than two (2) sittings if available.
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to provide details of A-level results.
- You will be required to upload all copies of the above results and preferably the certificates if available. All other credentials are to be uploaded (Birth certificate, indigenization certificate, primary school certificate and UTME exam’s result).
- Also, you will be required to upload your passport photograph and signature.
- Declaration: select the agree option to accept that all information provided are valid and that any false information provide renders your application null for consideration of admission.
- Preview your application.
- Click the submit button.
Kindly note the following:
- The date, time and venue for the post UTME examination will be emailed to the email address provided during the application process within 24hrs of successful completion of registration.
- You are to be at the examination venue an hour to the commencement of the examination.
- You are to come along with the printed application (Application slip and Post UTME notification slip), JAMB registration slip, any other valid means of identification (NIN card,voter’s card, driver’s license, int’l passport).
- No ELECTRONIC GADGET (including calculators) would be allowed into the examination premises.
- No unnecessary complaints for failure to attend the examination as scheduled will be entertained.
- For any enquiries or complaints, please send an email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 07080942014.
Samira Balarabe Esq.