The federal poly ado ekiti admission list is out and it been announced make sure to check your admission status through there portal or jamb portal.
About The Federal Poly Ado Ekiti
The Federal Poly Ado Ekiti is a Polytechnic in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The current Rector is Engr. Dr Temitope John Alake The school is located along Ijan Ekiti road, in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
The institution opened in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State, as a college of technology with 350 National Diploma students. The following year it was relocated by the government to Akure, Ondo State, and in 1979 became a polytechnic. In 1982 it was moved again to Ado Ekiti, Akure becoming the location of the Federal University of Technology. As of 2016, it had more than 10,000 full- and part-time students and approximately 1,500 staff
Guidelines On How To Check JAMB Admission
- Visit JAMB e-Facility portal: Go to the JAMB e-Facility portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login: Enter your email address and JAMB profile password to log in. If you can’t remember your login details, click on the “Forgot Password?” link to reset your password.
- Check admission status: After logging in, click on the “Check Admission Status” tab and select your Exam Year and Mode (i.e., UTME or DE).
- Provide required details: You will be prompted to provide your JAMB Registration Number and click on the “Check Admission Status” button.
- Admission Status: If your admission status has been updated by your chosen institution, you will get a message confirming your admission status on the page.
If you have been offered admission, you will see the following messages:
- “Congratulations! You have been offered admission.”
- “Accept or Reject Admission Offer”
- “Print Admission Letter”
If you have not been offered admission yet, you will see “Sorry, No Admission has been given Yet”
Note that checking JAMB admission may vary depending on the institution and their admission process. It is important to keep checking the JAMB portal and the official website of your preferred institution for updates on admission.
KINDLY NOTE THAT THE ADMISSION APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOW ON TUESDAY, 31ST OCTOBER 2023.