Are you among those that wrote 2023 WAEC both internal and external and you need a guide on how to check your 2023 waec result online here is a tips.
If you are one of the candidates that took part in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), then checking the result is a very simple process. Remember the smart identity card used during the exams? Well, the result checker pin and serial number contained on it are all that is needed.
How To Check Your 2023 WAEC Result Online
Candidates are asking on how can i check my 2023 waec result online.
To check your WAEC Result, visit www.waecdirect.org and log in. Please note: you may need a WAEC scratch card to check. Follow the procedures below to check your WAEC result for 2023.
Follow the step by step on how to check your 2023 waec Result Online
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789).
- For examination year < 1999, enter your 8-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 5-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 19865001)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How Can I Check My WAEC Result Without Scratch Card
You can also check WAEC Result without scratch card via SMS but noted that only MTN,GLO and AIRTEL that are able to check through there service and a fee will be deducted each time you check.
- Step 1: Type WAECExaminationnumberPIN*Examyear through your phone (there should not be a space in between).
- Step 2: Send to 32327.
- Step 3: You will receive a message instantly containing your WAEC statement of result.
Can I get another Waec scratch card?
WAEC Scratch Card also known as WAEC Result Checker is a product of The West African Examinations Council (WAEC). It is used to access candidate WAEC Results and it can be used 5 times for one candidate. The e-PIN stands for Electronic Personal Identification Number.
How to buy WAEC Scratch Cards Online
- Open or visit our homepage myexampin.com.
- Click on the image of WAEC scratch card.
- Enter the number of PINs you want.
- Enter your personal details such name, email, phone etc.
- Select the desired payment gateway (Paystack or Flutterwave).