You’re welcome to Campusbrief.com.ng, today we decided to post on the current situation of our country, Nigeria. Below are the seven tips on how you can manage your life in Nigeria.
Read the seven tips below;
- Don’t take it personally, it’s a general problem affecting everybody. Don’t go and be displaying your nakedness in the bank, those who didn’t get shishi.
- Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don’t kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.
- The most important thing now is feeding and health. It’s not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.
- Reduce going to places that are not very important.
- Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don’t have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don’t eat meat this time you won’t die.
- Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead, listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out of stress.
- This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. This is the time to serve God more.
May the almighty Allah see us through, Amen.
If you find this post helpful, share to your friends and family to benefit from these seven tips you have read.