The release of AKSU admission list for 2023/2024 admission is Out kindly
Visit AKSU Admission Portal https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL to check your admission status
How to Check Name on AKSU Admission List 2023
You must check your admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal, please follow the procedure below:
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, You should then click on check admission status or Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘.
- (you can click on the image for better view) Then click on admission status You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Step 1: If you see CONGRATULATION accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Step 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Step 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Check Admission Status on AKSU Portal
- Go to https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL
- Click on Check admission status
- Enter Your Jamb Registration number
- Click on Search
Make sure you follow this procedures :
- You are expected to accept your Admission on Jamb CAPS via http://www.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility/
- You are expected to proceed and pay your acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
- Then complete your Bio-data form online and get your access code for course registration and school fee payment.