The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. See how to check your name and other details below
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and registered for 2022/2023 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to https://portal.unical.edu.ng to check their admission status with their UTME admission checker PIN.
How to Check Admission Status
To check your admission status, the student will need to purchase an Admission Checker Pin here, for Two Thousand naira Only (N2,000.00), after payment a unique pin will be generated on the payment receipt.
With this PIN and your JAMB Registration Number:
- Go to https://portal.unical.edu.ng
- Provide your JAMB registration number and PIN in the field provided and click Check Now button
- If you have been admitted you should be able to print your admission slip, pay acceptance fees and begin the online screening process.
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING ONLINE AND AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE HERE https://portal.unical.edu.ng/Identity/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus
This notice is for all prospective students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL). Unical wishes to inform you that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic Session.
How to Check 2023 Unical Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the UNICAL prospective students can only check their admission status from the JAMB Portal.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List 2023/2024
Here’s how you can check your admission status on the admission checker portal:
- Go to the UNICAL admission checking portal via www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../.
- Enable the Desktop Site option on your browser settings.
- Log in with your JAMB email and password.
- Scroll down to find and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab or CAPS.
- Choose your exam year if prompted.
- Enter your JAMB registration number if required.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view your UNICAL admission status.